Creative Junior Project Manager
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organization – delivering more effective work at the speed and flexibility required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique methodology, and supported by bespoke technology, we design, build, and operate specialist, dedicated agencies onsite with our clients. We believe that proximity enables better collaboration, leading to better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by nearly 3,000 people worldwide, working across more than 200 in-house agencies in over 25 countries. We are the undisputed leader in our space, which means we carry the responsibility and humility that comes with breaking new ground, continually evolving one of the most transformative agency models in history. People who join OLIVER come to us from all stages of their careers, from entry-level to agency veteran. They find a culture of entrepreneurism, direct and meaningful client impact, deep collaboration across offices and teams, and frankly, a bit of the unknown. If you’re most comfortable in safe, predictable environments, OLIVER may not be for you. That said, we will also give you the support, tools, feedback, and recognition to be your best – we want you to achieve what you strive for. The opportunities for growth are as wide as you can make them.
OLIVER is hiring an entry level Junior Creative Project Manager to join our on-site team in the Charlotte area. We are a leading creative and digital agency specializing in building onsite teams in many of the world’s top brands. This model fosters excellent working synergies with the objective of creating great work and helping our clients communicate more effectively.
The key role of the Junior Creative Project Manager is to work closely with internal stakeholders and developers, managing project requests, from input the company used project management system to completion.
This role will also support creative service projects (as needed) and ensure that information is accurately moved from one project management system to another.
This is a great opportunity for a levelheaded candidate, looking to start their career at the ground-level of agency project management or someone who would like to build on previous experience in a similar environment. The success of the role will rely on your ability to accurately set up projects, track timing and deliverables, ensure accuracy of content/creative from project request and follow-through to completion.
Please note this role will eventually be onsite and unfortunately we can not provide sponsorships at this time
• Managing web and creative services development and production requests through project management systems
• Open projects (i.e. convert requests to projects), schedule subsequent tasks based on deadline provided by business partners
• Assess web requests and partner with content owners to ensure accurate and actionable details
• Assess website update requests and coordinate web work with to ensure timely delivery
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that content information is correct and consistent
• Assign resources and adjust timelines as necessary
• Extract information from Workfront system and update into the proprietary tracking system
• Monitor project progress to ensure on-time completion
• Pull project reports to track time, type of project, and task
• Have at least one year of previous experience working in digital and print project coordination. Internship experience will be considered
• Be confident in using Excel/proficient in Microsoft office
• Be great at juggling lots of different projects and prioritizing
• Be extremely organized and able to meet the deadlines
• Have strong numeracy and attention to detail
Our Values and how to live them:
• Ambition. You look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
• Imagination. You identify a range of solutions to problems
• Inspiration. You lead by example and encourage others to do the same
• Learning. You have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
• Results. You accept responsibility for your actions
As an employer we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.