Flagship Healthcare Properties is a rapidly growing commercial real estate investment firm located in Charlotte, NC that specializes in the acquisition, development, management and leasing of medical office properties, primarily in the Southeast. The Property Administrator is an administrative position requiring customer service skills and a knowledge of property management responsibilities. We are looking for someone with the unique combination of skill sets to assist and support managers in daily administrative tasks and projects as assigned.
Billing/Accounting/Communication with tenants
• Assisting with delinquencies, per direction of PM (running statements and forwarding)
• Drafting tenant notification letters as follows under PM review & signature:
-Delinquency Notices – if needed
-Rent Increase Letters
-Other correspondence as assigned
• Work with Lease Administrator (LA) on tenant billing questions and respond back to tenant
• Assist as needed or coordinate with accounting/LA on tenant bill backs
• Communicate with tenants on billing issues as follows:
-Check being made out to wrong entity
-Notify tenant to email accountant when ACH is made monthly
-Notify tenant on change of address requirements per lease
• Run MRI & Yardi reports as needed by PM
• Forward invoices received in office to Avid
• Certificates of Insurance – follow up with LA/Property Services on compliance
• Prepare welcome letters to new tenants under PM signature
• New tenant – coordinate with Lease Administrator on invoicing needs
• Forward/follow up with tenants who are paying tax bills directly – monitor for compliance
• Assist with electrical/water sub-metering and coordinate billing with LA/Accounting
• Track TI allowances
• Assist with tenant notifications through Building Engines on scheduled maintenance/work/inspections
• Service Contract – converting to standard form and managing renewal of contracts
• Assist in bidding out contracts and services – per management agreement
• Respond to vendor requesting status of payments
• Assist in scheduling building meetings with vendors and tenants
• Request W-9’s as needed
• Assisting with Estoppels & SNDA collection efforts
• Assist with set up and planning tenant appreciation events/practice manager meetings
• Travel arrangement assistance – flights/hotels
• Assist w/email responses while traveling at direction of PM
• Act as point of contact during vacations/time out of office
New Property Assistance
• Assist with data collection
• Download and label photos
• Work with AP for utility set-up – monitor
• Other projects as assigned
• Proven record of providing exceptional internal and external customer service.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and reflect a sense of urgency by meeting or exceeding deadlines.
• The ability to think and work both independently and in a team environment.
• The ability to multi‐task and prioritize projects.
• Attention to detail and self‐motivation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving abilities & organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Flagship Healthcare Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested in joining the Flagship Healthcare Properties team? Please submit your resume to: email@example.com.