Union is a digital-first agency that partners with ambitious and progressively-minded clients to deliver powerful digital brand experiences. Our work – whether it’s a fully-enabled corporate platform, branded connected-device experience, playful touchscreen kiosk, edgy product microsite, or a tightly-woven client acquisition campaign – always combines results-driven enterprise-level strategy, industry insights research, award-winning design, rich-media content, and leading-edge technology.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Coordinator to support the Account Lead in managing the daily needs of 2-5 of the agency’s key accounts. This role is focused mostly on helping to facilitate the strategic growth of these key accounts by pulling together client presentations, proposals, scopes of work, as well as assisting in carrying deals from RFP to pitch to close. In order to be successful in this role, this individual must also support the Account Lead in building strong client relationships by establishing both confidence and trust in our work and communication, while also maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business goals to help maximize any growth potential. Candidates should have 2+ years of industry experience and be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
• Support Account Lead in facilitating the scheduling of client and internal meetings, developing the agenda, and providing action items and follow-ups as appropriate.
• Work alongside the Delivery Manager to ensure client conversations are relayed appropriately to the delivery team as next steps, helping to revise plans to meet changing needs, requirements and timelines.
• Assist in creating key client presentations and coordinating development of content with the delivery teams.
• Update internal Account Department processes and documents as needed.
• Able to multitask and prioritize with an obsession to details and a track record of results.
• Partner with department leads to ensure client objectives are being met.
• Exhibit strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, both face-to-face with clients as well as through email.
• Build trust with client contacts through regular communication and a strong understanding of their business and goals.
• Communicate difficult and sensitive information tactfully and professionally.
• Demonstrate a keen understanding of the clients’ big picture marketing goals and business objectives in an effort to align the agency’s delivery teams to these objectives.
• Become an expert on the client’s business – what is their brand story, what are their key messages and differentiators, who is their target audience, what are their challenges, who are their competitors, and what does success look like for them?
• Keep pulse on client’s progress against KPIs and goals, identifying insights that can be applied cross-channel to optimize results.
• Possess a strong grasp of digital marketing and the latest tactical offerings
Account Growth and Planning
• Review incoming RFPs from key accounts and work with Account Lead to prepare a proposal.
• Support Account Lead in proactively listening for and uncovering new growth opportunities from the client, as well as building out new business briefings once deals are signed.
• Routinely pull various sales and revenue numbers periodically to keep track of how we’re pacing toward our goals.
• Assist with tracking sales pipeline using Hubspot CRM.
• Partner with Service Line Directors to help gather scoping estimates.
• Work with Account Lead to manage the sales process for key accounts including scheduling meetings, reviewing proposal and pitch presentations, assisting in contract execution, and logistical client communication.
• Collaborate with Account Lead to establish a 1-year vision for each key account and evolve as needed.