Family Law Attorney
Divorce is tough, we are tougher. Our philosophy is family-first, and the foundation of our practice is and always has been family law. Over the years, our practice areas have expanded to include trusts and estates, corporate tax, real estate, adoption, mediation, entertainment law and more. To learn more about Sodoma Law, please visit www.sodomalaw.com
Our main office is located at The Graham, 217 North Graham Street, in Uptown Charlotte. We have additional offices in Rock Hill, South Carolina, Monroe, North Carolina and in early 2021 we will be opening the doors to our new Sodoma Law North Location in Cornelius, North Carolina.
The Family Law Attorney will collaborate and work with their team in mind. This position requires an intelligent, flexible, proactive, organized, and independent person who will engage in all things law and who is not afraid to take the bull by the horns. This individual must be capable of taking responsibility of themselves, giving credit where credit is due, and participates and adds to the firm culture.
• Licensed and in good standing with the North Carolina State Bar
• Licensed in South Carolina a plus
• Be able to think outside the box
• Able to maintain a high level of initiative
• Ability to pinpoint problems and identify solutions
• Be creative
• Kick ass efficiently at their work
• Know their “why” and understand ours
• Potential Candidates will have 4+ years of Family Law Experience and have a book of active clients.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer creative compensation plans that are geared to the individual, to include performance-driven compensation, as well as other benefits such as 401K, medical, dental, vision, long term and short term disability Insurance, life insurance, excellent working environment, and opportunities for professional and personal development.
Please submit a Resume, Cover Letter, and Writing Sample at www.thesodomaway.com