Assistant Graphics Designer
We’re not your typical check-the-box company — we are obsessed with our Mission to support runners and other athletes in their pursuit of healthy, active lifestyles. We are focused on offering products that are designed to help you achieve your personal best. Our Culture and our core values are non-negotiable – Quality, Simplicity, Accountability, Innovative, Sustainability, and Adaptability are at the core of who we are and how we interact with each other and our customers.
People ask me all the time how Feetures became the leading running sock brand in the US and I tell them it’s because we wake up every day with the sole focus of making the best performance socks in the world and treating people the way we want to be treated. It’s that simple.”
– Hugh Gaither
Founder and CEO
Feetures, the #1 Running Sock brand in the US, is seeking a spirited contender to fill the role of Assistant Graphic Designer. As a company committed to engineering socks that help athletes of all types achieve their personal best, you’ll find a company culture steeped in passion, values, and a determination to help people live a healthy and active lifestyle.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Graphic Designer. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to fill the role. You will work closely with the Art Director and Brand Manager to help execute sales and marketing design projects. As an employee at a rapidly growing company, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact on the business and have meaningful strategic input on the direction of the company’s marketing.
• Hooray, it’s time to lace up your shoes and get to the starting line! You will assist the design team in creating assets for both digital and print, help maintain asset organization, and project execution.
Meanwhile back at your desk
• You will assist the Art Director on key graphic design projects for print and digital use
• You will coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
• You will create a menu of tools and graphics for our retail partners
• You will create ads based on ad analysis/performance
• You will assist in planning and building campaigns and concepts with the marketing team
• You will Illustrate concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
• You will contribute to team efforts as needed — go team!
• You will communicate with partners about layout and design.
• You will review final layouts and suggest improvements when necessary.
• Strong time management skills (We’re not looking for clock watchers, we’re looking for someone who knows how and when to get the job done)
• Ability to work independently and as a team (Sometimes you need to figure it out on your own, sometimes you get to work with other frontrunners to make it happen)
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Self- starter (Don’t wait on the memo — break away from the pack and make it happen!)
• Strong design skills
• 4-year college degree preferred
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills (As a frontrunner, you wouldn’t have it any other way)
• Customer facing service experience (You know how to deal with an occasional cranky person and turn their frown upside down)
• MS Excel must be able to input data, create and modify spreadsheets basic formatting
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life & Disability insurance
• Paid holidays and PTO
Feetures is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.