Lead Product Manager, Emerging Technologies – Innovation Labs
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s Innovation Labs is seeking a Lead Product Manager; experience with emerging technologies such as AR, VR, and robotics is highly preferred.
The Lead Product Manager owns the vision and strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for large, cross-functional and/or highly complex products that often span multiple product groups. Responsibilities include defining the roadmap as well as planning and managing products and product features through the product development process. This role manages the product backlogs for one or more product groups while prioritizing work and making product-related decisions based on the needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders. The individual in this role identifies and manages projects with a high level of autonomy. He/she manages multiple product designs at any given time while partnering closely with the business to understand pain points and develop the go-to-market strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field
• 7 years of experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
• 5 years of experience in product and/or experience management
• Strong writing ability
• Experience in an agile software environment
• Experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
• Experience working closely with senior leadership
• Experience translating data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar advanced degree
• In most cases, Lowe’s will not be able to provide sponsorship for roles located in the Tech Hub
• Experience collaborating closely with senior leadership
• Experience providing guidance and direction to cross-functional resources