Graphic Designer (part-time)
Trinity Partners is a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC, and Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
Our Charlotte office is hiring a part-time Graphic Designer to work with our Creative Director and Marketing department on the firm’s brand communications and marketing materials for the office / industrial buildings we represent across the city.
Our Marketing department works like a small creative agency within the larger Trinity Partners firm. We’re a tight-knit team of three that develops and executes marketing strategies, branding initiatives, and design deliverables that include printed and digital materials, new business pitch presentations, creative building signage, and industry promotional events. We’re looking to welcome a Graphic Designer onto our team who’s well-versed in design best practices, typography, knows their way around the Adobe Creative Suite and is resourceful enough to creatively solve issues as they best see fit. Basically, we need to be able to show you how we work, explain what is needed, and let you confidently run with it.
It’s really all about your work. Show us you have a modern, creative aesthetic, solid grasp of design and typography best practices, and a healthy aversion to Papyrus, and we can talk.
• Create visual assets including but not limited to: brochures, eblasts, branded marketing materials, printed signage, social media posts, packaging design, and new business pitches
• Develop design and layout concepts based on notes, presentations, and other provided materials
• Efficient and accurate production of marketing collateral
• Incorporate client and team feedback into revised designs
• Multitask and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
• Manage role as a client-focused, in-house designer, with a diverse set of service lines, clients, and colleagues
• A degree in graphic design or a related field is strongly preferred, but not required.
• One to three years of related experience
• Strong portfolio featuring a clean, modern aesthetic and demonstrative understanding of typography and hierarchy
• Sound understanding of design principles, color theory, and layout best practices
• Organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects
• Attention to detail
• Print and digital design experience; ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Excellent proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Resourcefulness and ability to problem-solve
• Professional, engaging attitude and willingness to analyze each other’s weird dreams from the night before
• Ability to put your dishes in the dishwasher and not leave old food in the company fridge
Please complete our application and include your salary requirements. Please also upload your resume, portfolio, and any other information you think would best help us get to know you. Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have about the role of our company. We look forward to getting to know each other and seeing if we’re a right fit!
Make sure you check us out on social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter) to learn more about our company and how we like to work (and play).