The Executive Assistant supports the Construction Division’s businesses and typically manages different and conflicting objectives, projects, and/or activities at once. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. The position requires a high level of competency on administrative and clerical support skills, as well as interpersonal and communication skills. A high sense of confidentiality and trust is required due to the sensitive nature of the information and the correspondence for which this position is exposed.
• Integrate with the executive and leadership team to quickly assimilate and work with current EA to enable smooth transition of responsibilities.
• Seek opportunities to create value for the leadership team and reduce the administrative burden as appropriate.
• Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of meetings.
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the executive and managers as needed.
• Assist executive and management team with preparation of presentation materials.
• Review, compile, and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare documents and outgoing mail as necessary (writing and editing skills required).
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for management as needed, including coordination of company airplane.
• Effectively partners with other Executive Admins on shared or common processes and projects
• Expense report preparation, submission, and follow-up throughout approval stages for multiple managers.
• Create Purchase Orders and goods receipts to pay invoices, charging to appropriate cost centers and GL codes.
• Responsible for sending recurring email reminders and reports to team and managing several due dates.
• Record meeting minutes as needed.
• Coordinate with external vendors to secure offsite meeting spaces, activities, and/or catering on a regular basis.
• Order office supplies, business cards, branded apparel, and signage for the Construction team at multiple branches, as requested.
• Maintain product literature stock and work with marketing department to stock more as needed.
• Coordinate and/or assist with employee and customer meetings and events (examples – trade shows, open houses, cookouts).
• Serve on Company committees as requested (examples – CTE Kickoff, Employee Appreciation)
• Lead and facilitate meetings
• Perform related duties as required.
• Discrete, agile-minded, a direct communicator, highly organized and committed to the vision and values of CTE
• Confident but humble; willing to “roll up sleeves” to help get the job done
• Ability to quickly assimilate and integrate with the team, creating opportunities to support the team
• Highly resourceful; strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, with high-level analytical skills
• Willingness to work hard and take direction, but also demonstrate curiosity and quick study to learn the business
• Tact, diplomacy, and consistent persistence are essential qualities
• Positive energy while being adaptable to changing priorities
• Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, confidentiality, and trust
• High sense of urgency and reliability
• Communication – Written and Verbal – High Degree of Tact
• Extreme attention to detail
• Associate’s degree from two-year College or university; minimum of two years’ executive level support; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer Skills:Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:Notary preferred