Paper Skyscraper is consistently ranked as one of the top gift, card, and book stores in the country each year. We have called Dilworth our home for over 30 years and until now have been confined to our single location. Within the next month, we will launch our new Shopify website and POS platform to take many of our unique products and collections online.
Paper Skyscraper is seeking a talented eCommerce Manager to help launch and run our Shopify Plus eCommerce website. This position requires a solid understanding of the Shopify eCommerce platform. Position is responsible for various e-commerce, digital marketing, and merchandising strategies from inception (research and development) to execution (implementation and reporting) including, but not limited to: website maintenance, site navigation, site search, paid search, collection curation, product presentation, updating digital content to boost sales, traffic, conversion, engagement, and SEO, PPC, CMS.
We are a unique and fast-growing company that offers its employees many opportunities to grow in their careers. With the launch of our website this position has the opportunity to build the Paper Skyscraper brand online with unlimited potential.
• Responsible for managing the daily operations of our e-commerce business
• Liaise with various departments to develop & enhance the online platform
• To work closely with merchandising and management team on new collection launches
• To check product photos, description artwork, and quality control for online platform and listings
• Plan and execute e-commerce activities across all digital channels including promotion campaigns, content management, and logistics arrangements
• Champion customer needs by identifying and analyzing customer preference, manage delivery logistics (internal and 3PL) and post-purchase feedback for an excellent customer experience
• Develop and manage implementation plans to consolidate post-campaign / event reports and evaluate performance and key performance indicators to ensure objectives are achieved
• Work with internal departments and agencies on website enhancement and revamp for better customer experience
• Create and supervise online tagging and tracking policies
• Conduct data analysis to identify business opportunities; provide actionable insights
• Perform constant A/B and MVT testing on website content, layout, messaging, and user interface to improve overall web performance
• Provide insights and reports on the planning, coordination, and execution of digital communications/campaigns
• Degree holder in Marketing, information system, e-commerce, or related disciplines
• With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in e-commerce and digital marketing
• Understanding of E-commerce, Logistics (incl. 3PL/warehousing) and Online Retail
• Understanding of Shopify Plus E-Commerce CMS (Content Management System) and web analytics tools
• Self-motivated, good team player, and willing to work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills, independent, presentable, detail-oriented and tenacious
This is a full-time position with a 100% company paid benefits package that includes
Health Care and matching 401k.