A dynamic pediatric facility is seeking an enthusiastic pediatric speech pathologist who loves working with children. The position is part-time to full-time. We are located in Charlotte/Matthews area.
• Full-time SLP who will see 50- 55 clients a week. (30-45 minutes each) at our clinic and a school setting.
• Conduct initial evaluations and re-evaluations as needed. Make appropriate recommendations for therapy frequency/intensity.
• Complete all documentation, including initial evaluation reports, progress reports, daily therapy notes, and discharge reports.
• Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
• Licensed by NC Department of Health
• ASHA CCCs
• Minimum one year of clinical experience
• Must be a team player, a self-starter, organized, have a strong work ethic and good written and verbal communication skills, and commitment to excellence in patient care.
• Ability to empathize with parental concerns and provide suggestions for speech/language carryover at home.
• Ability to maintain child/parent confidentiality.
• Ability to plan, organize, and manage time efficiently and in a timely manner
Please send your resumes to email@example.com