Sales Development Representative
Society Awards is the premier designer and manufacturer of high-end custom awards. Our clients include some of the most prestigious awards in the world, including the Emmys, Golden Globes, MTV Awards, YouTube Awards, BET Awards, The Voice Award, and Billboard Awards. We also work with Fortune 500 corporations, world-renowned artists like Jeff Koons and David Yurman, and nonprofits working to change the world. From concept to craftsmanship and packaging to logistics, we deliver luxury service and unmatched expertise. When you work with Society Awards, you’re working with the very best.
You will be a key member of the sales team working with Account Executives to qualify leads and accounts and set appointments. You will be handling both inbound and outbound calls and booking appointments for the Account Executives to conduct and close. Ideal candidates have previous experience working with CRM or related applications in a customer-facing role. This includes the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a sales strategy, and create and effectively communicate solutions that address customer requirements. This role works in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and candidates should be able to successfully balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment. As a rapidly growing business, the successful Sales Development Representative will be trained and developed with the intention of promoting them to the quota-owning Sales Executive role within 6 – 12 months. This is a truly dynamic role and we’re looking for a dynamic person to fill it!
• Qualifying all leads and sales opportunities
• Understanding the prospect’s goals/challenges and establishing Society Awards as the best solution available
• Maintaining accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, emails, and follow-up activities using Society Awards CRM
• Attaining objectives and quotas assigned by management
• Following our Standard Operating Procedures to provide incredible service to our prospects, make order from chaos, and turn prospects into exceptionally satisfied customers
• Being honest and proactive in all your communications – internally and externally
• Successful sales development experience with 1+ years of experience and track record of consistently exceeding targets
• Solid verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
• Degree or equivalent work experience
• Previous B2B sales experience
• You have the rare blend of exceptional attention to detail and the desire to schedule prospect calls, open projects, and hit sales goals
• You are process-driven and enjoy dotting i’s and crossing t’s. You are convincing and customer-centric and know how to successfully bring a prospect to fruition
• You have the ability to effectively manage prospect expectations – saying no and guiding them appropriately – while delighting them with an amazing experience
• You love taking ownership and are highly resourceful, practical, and focused.
• You like to get things done and you won’t stop until you’ve succeeded. You have a strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to achieve results.
• You are an agile thinker and quick learner – you are able to connect the dots, process information quickly, and have a strong desire for growth and self-improvement
Compensation and benefits:
• $45,000 – $50,000 Annually plus Commission
• Health Insurance premium paid for in-full
• Dental Insurance
• Major Holidays Off
• 15 Days PTO
• 401k Plan
• Summer Fridays
The brand new office will be located in the Atherton Mills area of dynamic South End in Charlotte, NC.