Senior Informatica ETL Engineer
You could be the one who changes everything for our 24 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national Fortune 50 and rapidly growing organization, our mission is fueled by exceptional talent. To support our rapid growth, we are building our East Coast headquarters and innovation hub here in Charlotte.
We are revolutionizing the world of healthcare through digital transformation and building a world-class software engineering practice. Our high caliber team delivers leading-edge technology and drives innovation to solve complex business challenges. Using collective innovation we are turning visions into action and challenging what is possible to support the healthcare of 1 in 15 individuals.
We are transforming technology and creating a digital evolution that will empower Centene to better serve our members. As a member of the EDAS (Enterprise Data and Analytic Solutions) team, the Senior Informatica Engineer leads a team that drives the strategy and implementation of Information Management Systems supporting the EDAS Medicare Compliance Analytics & Reporting team.
• Lead a team of developers, responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation of Information management systems (current technology stack and future technology stack through Cloud journey)
• Define and maintain development standards, development best practices, and will participate in and contribute to technical feasibility studies, business cases, proposals, and 3rd party assessments
• Act as principle contributor in obtaining business and technical requirements, GAP analysis, technical design, development and documentation of information systems using data transformation techniques to move the data between systems
• Prepare detailed functional specifications, design models, and system work flows from which software applications will be developed and implemented
• Provide leadership and facilitation in the definition and development of the technical solution concept, including vision, scope, and system architecture
• Support, troubleshoot, and maintain production systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing timely follow-up on identified issues as a part of Production Support
• Support Business on data comparison per Business request
• Define and maintain Centene Information Systems (IS) development standards and best practice
You are a highly collaborative, strategic risk-taker driven to make a difference and change the face of healthcare. You thrive in a supportive, result-oriented community and are committed to the relentless pursuit of continuous growth. You are highly agile, excel in fast-paced environments, and willing to push outside your comfort zone. You are ready to find your purpose at work
• 3+ years of experience in Computer Engineering, Software Development, System Administration, Linux Administration, DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering
• 5+ Years of Informatica Power Center ETL Experience is required.
• Strong (5+ Years) SQL experience is required
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required
• Cloud experience certifications
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering