The Staff Accountant provides accounting support to finance department. The Staff Accountant applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by performing the following duties.
• Maintain and update daily cash activity reports and forecasts in relation to corporate bank account activity. Also, prepares and posts applicable journal entries to general ledger in relation to bank account activity as necessary within accounting system
• Processes expense reports in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with departmental procedures
• Assist with recording various month end journal entries to the general ledger along with various reconciliation schedule preparation.
• Administer monthly expense reporting and coding
• Support the annual audit process
• Maintain monthly schedules and accounting for prepaids, fixed assets, leases and accruals
• Assist in monthly financial reporting process, including; inter-company reconciliations, elimination entries, financial statement preparation, and other various reporting requirements
• Communicate with co-workers, management, vendors and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent experience plus two years of related experience.
• CPA preferable
• Accounting software: Sage X3; Microsoft Office Suite; SalesForce; and Concur
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Company matched 401k
• Fun, team-focused work environment
• Employee driven community outreach program