Intern (Paid – Work From Home)
Tech Talent South, (TTS), is a WBENC certified women-owned tech recruitment, training, and staffing company that believes in the power of matching companies to the best talent. We’re proud to say that we support startups to Fortune 500 organizations with our unique ability to transform the hiring process for our partners – cutting employer recruiting costs and the talent education timeline. We’re consistently voted one of the best coding schools globally, have been recognized as second in the nation for women on LinkedIn, and were voted a 2020 Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal.
This is a 10-week paid remote internship with the possibility of extension. If you’re a self-starter looking to build your career and collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals, we would love to talk to you.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. TTS is a place where everyone can grow – it’s at the core of who we are. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and believe you can make a strong contribution to the success of TTS.
About Tech Talent South
• Data entry work managing and updating our growing talent database
• Updating talent profiles into branded resume formats
• Knowledge of MS-Office(Word and Excel/Google Docs/sheets) and google form etc.
• Experience using a CRM (Hubspot) or database management system (Airtable)
• Available 40 hours per week
• Can start the internship as soon as possible, ideally in October of 2020
• Has relevant skills and interested in working with a start-up
• 🏆 Internship certificate
• 📖 Letter of recommendation from our CEO or directors to help you with your future endeavors depending on your performance
• 📈 Start-Up Exposure
• 👥 Guidance from our Leadership Team