VP of IT
The VP,IT at ScentAir is responsible for the strategy, planning, delivery, daily support, and execution of all global technology systems and services for ScentAir. Establishes, plans, and directs the work, policies, practices, and goals of the information systems and technology department. Provides ongoing analysis of ScentAir business processes, and establishes priorities for systems design, architecture, and development of ScentAir information systems.
• Responsible for the strategy development, planning and the execution of all technology initiatives related to datacenter, network infrastructure, security, IT asset management, applications, and IT Operations.
• Accountable for proactively and holistically leading enterprise-wide ERP , CRM and other applications across Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing and Finance, for different businesses and enterprise functions. This leader is responsible for the strategy, architecture, deployment, and support of applications that directly support the company’s mission-critical operations and system
• Lead the IT function of the company on a day to day basis ensuring adequate staffing and develop the team to provide world class IT services to all operating groups
• Coaches and directs IT Team of 10-15 individuals in operational activities ensuring compliance with business strategic goals, departmental goals, objectives, and budget.
• Responsible for the development of the IT roadmap and execution of enterprise systems (ERP and CRM) for the company
• Working along-side with VP of Marketing, this role will help define the E-commerce strategy that continues to evolve in our industry
• Serve as a true business partner with Operations Team Leads throughout world to help drive continued growth
• Key executive of the company, working closely with all senior leaders on the strategy of the company, executing key initiatives that will be integral to the continued growth and professionalization of the infrastructure
• Lead the upgrade of the ERP system throughout the company, while staying on time and on budget
• Develop, maintain and be fully accountable for the budget for the IT team
• Develop strategies to run the IT department more effectively and efficiently
• Creating and maintaining KPI’s and SLA’s, running insource vs outsource business cases and making the correct personnel decisions given the strategic need of the company
• Assess, communicate and remediate any security vulnerabilities of the IT infrastructure
• Direct the development, ongoing maintenance, and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
• Develop and ensure the use of proper IT governance for enterprise and local projects
• Lead IT diligence for potential new acquisitions and integrate them post-closing from IT perspective
• Maintains awareness of changing trends, technology, and regulations which might affect the department, and act upon accordingly
• Manage a variety of vendors and business partners including, but not limited to, infrastructure services, software applications, information technology consultants, and third party providers.
• Develop the IT team and mentor talent to deliver the technology management and execution capabilities of the organization. Attract and retain talent through positive employee relations and succession planning. Enable a constant learning environment for all team members.
• Develop a culture of strong communication, feedback, accountability, rewards and performance and drive employee engagement initiatives.
• Day to day management of vendors.
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field required with minimum of 10-15 years of increasingly responsible management experience, with a focus on ERP Business System
• 8+ years of experience in managerial role
• 8+ years of experience in managing the implementation of large-scale IT solutions
• Extensive experience in project management and change management
• Demonstrated track record of managing a diverse and dispersed group of stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills, experience in workflow design, strong business acumen for areas impacted by an ERP system
• Technical competency in using business management tools
• Excellent communication skills, especially with customers
• Strong presentation skills and ability to present complex ERP system and technology issues in a clear, concise, and understandable manner
• Experience in the implementation methodologies for commercial applications
• Identifying and articulating issues or opportunities relating to specific ERP System
• Strong experience with one of the following ERP solutions: Sage X3 (preferred), Oracle, SAP
• Strong experience with CRM solutions (Salesforce preferred)
• General understanding of eCommerce
• Experience in using data and business analytics to understand business performance and support decision making.
• Experience in using technology to increase organizational efficacy and performance and managing IT projects that align technology initiatives with business goals and evolving business needs.
• Experience with re-engineering business processes, managing change, and developing process improvements for complex systems
• Familiarity with Power BI, Magento ecommerce platforms is helpful
• Experience with Microsoft Azure is preferred