Yard Crew Member
Perform all activities related to grounds maintenance; trash and debris removal from and lawn care for various (apartment community and commercial property) locations. This will include mowing grass, blowing debris from curbs, breezeways and common areas, tree and shrub trimming, spreading/ distributing mulch and ice melt, snow/ ice removal and various other duties relating to maintaining landscape aesthetics.
These duties require the operation of both small (lawn mower, pressure washer, weed eater, chain saw, blower, trimmers, etc.) and large machinery/ vehicles (dump truck, tractor, bobcat, etc.) and frequent use of hand tools.
• Operate and repair equipment, maintain inventory of materials and supplies for grounds shop
• Participate in on-call (Saturday) rotation
• Ensure vehicle routine maintenance is conducted in a timely manner
• Knowledge of grounds maintenance techniques and equipment operation
• Good communication skills, team player
• Basic computer skills
• Candidate must be experienced in small engine, landscape equipment and truck repair
• Valid Driver’s License required
Resumes or inquiries may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org