We are a source of expertise, guidance and inspiration for every person who walks through our doors. At Circa Lighting, our passion for excellence encompasses the quality and design of the products we offer.
As a company, we value imagination, individuality and giving our employees opportunities to explore, grow and shape our future. If you share our passion and values, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for driven, dynamic individuals who are enthusiastic about beautiful design and delivering a first-class experience. Our team members thrive in customer-facing environments and enjoy developing relationships.
The Showroom Manager will build and develop a dynamic customer-centric sales and customer service team. Provide sales and operations leadership to ensure sales growth targets and key operational metrics are met while maintaining compliance with companies’ core value and policies. Effectively manage the sales team to accomplish monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
• Hire and manage sales team
• Provide support, coaching and direction to ensure comprehensive understanding of Circa Lighting’s approach to sales, customer service, and showroom operational procedures
• Partner and foster a strong working relationship with Business Development Specialist(s)
• Create and manage a proactive sales and business development approach to target and convert new prospective customers
• Demonstrate and ensure customer service excellence to maximize customer retention
• Utilize and analyze available sales and operations data to drive sales behaviors and priorities
• Lead onboarding and continuous training for staff
• Actively participate in local market networking events
• Work with the Circa Lighting marketing team to identify and develop events in the local market
• Actively support and participate in the sales process and customer interaction both inside and outside of the showroom
• Ensure compliance with all company and showroom policies and procedures
• Maintain a clean and attractive showroom in accordance with our visual standards
• In cooperation with the Visual Merchandising and Operations teams, assist with merchandising and managing the showroom inventory
• Become proficient in and train staff on the company’s point of sale and operating systems – oversee staff compliance with company procedures and operating processes
• Maintain sales floor and all other showroom areas, including stock room, in an organized manner to enhance safety and efficiency
• Coordinate with internal teams to drive successful showroom product resets, build outs, and installations
• Coordinate activities to facilitate shipping and receiving in accordance with established procedures
• Contract appropriate external resources (cleaning crew, maintenance) to support showroom operations – order and maintain office and cleaning supplies
• Ensure showrooms are open and ready for business each day
Communication & reporting
• Routinely communicate store status including sales, returns, aging, personnel and request assistance as needed
• Prepare timely monthly reporting in accordance with company requirements
• Ensure accurate showroom inventory, sales reports and bank records
• 3+ years retail or showroom management and sales experience, preferably in the luxury home furnishings, lighting or building materials industries
• Experience in Interior design, custom home building products, luxury home furnishing and/or lighting industry required
• College graduate required
• Ability to lead and motivate others
• Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
• Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team player
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Ability to take the initiative to get the job done
• Keen eye for design and creativity
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Ability to enter data, navigate screens and retrieve data in point-of-sale system
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Strong operations skills in a customer-service environment
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and safely lift up to 50 lbs.
Circa Lighting offers competitive compensation and a benefits package including 100% company-paid health, disability, and life insurance. We also offer dental, vision, up to 4% company matching retirement plan, and more.
We are committed to providing our employees with the training, tools, and support needed to succeed in the fast-paced environment of our growing company.
Circa Lighting is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.