Interior Design Assistant
Georgia Street Design (GSD) is a full-service interior design firm. Our client projects range from multiple room design to full renovations or new construction. After the initial meeting with our client to discuss the project, determine a timeline and budget, Meredith will focus on the design of the space. GSD will take the reigns of project management. We organize, plan, and communicate to all the sub-contractors and foster a collaborative relationship with all relevant parties. Client selections typically include: space planning, furniture selections, lighting, fabric selections, wallpaper, accessories, artwork, rugs, paint color selection, custom window coverings, flooring, tile selection, cabinets, and extensive millwork packages.
Georgia Street Design is seeking an experienced full-time design assistant to support the owner and designer, Meredith Beregovski. The job responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to: Assisting in initial consultations and estimation of project cost, sourcing product, and materials and entering into Studio Webware, quoting and pricing of materials, preparing client proposals, serving as a liaison between client, receiving warehouse and subcontractors regarding scheduling, assisting with installation day, running errands related to client projects, assisting with client invoicing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or previous 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
• Willingness and ability to travel for client consultations and installation. Reliable source of transportation a must.
• Knowledge of Studio Web Ware, a plus.
• Prior experience measuring for window treatments and wallpaper, plus.
• Knowledge of Mac computer, Google Suite, and Keynote software.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to contribute to a collaborative and creative environment.
• Availability to attend Spring and Fall High Point Furniture Market.
Please submit your resume and any salary requirements to email@example.com.