Account Team Manager – Small and Medium Business
Sunlight Financial is a member of the #Inc5000! We are the nation’s 11th fastest growing fintech company, and 205th overall — with three-year revenue growth of 2,090%.
Sunlight Financial provides point-of-sale financing to enhance the lives of our customers, grow our partners’ businesses, and improve our communities.
We partner with contractors nationwide to offer loans for residential solar systems and home improvement upgrades. Our best in class technology and deep credit expertise simplify and streamline consumer finance, ensuring a fast and frictionless process for both contractors and homeowners.
Sunlight has funded more than $2.75 billion in loans and is growing fast. Join us!
The Small and Medium Business (SMB) Account Team Manager will be responsible for a broad range of complex functions to support the account manager staff and manage teammates accountable for the growth of Sunlight’s home improvement loan platform.
• Perform day-to-day leadership, coaching, training, and development that assists all teammates in achieving their goals
• Ability to understand the sales process and effectively communicate key business drivers and challenges to senior leadership and other key stakeholders
• Help develop and drive strategic growth initiatives
• Monitor daily performance to ensure teammates are performing effectively and in line with KPIs
• Passion for excellence and willingness to exceed expectations
• Ability to navigate across business functions to solve problems and drive consensus towards resolution
• Adaptability in the work environment with an emphasis on process improvement
• Strong written and verbal communication tailored to a wide range of audiences
• Must actively listen to our partner clients and follow-up with questions and updates to appropriate stakeholders
• May participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity; deadline-driven and able to work under pressure
• 5-7 years proven strong account management and/or sales skills
• 2+ years proven track record of managing a successful team
• Previous sales management experience
• Self-starter that can handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Must be able to deliver high-quality results in a rapidly changing environment
• Must conduct all activities in a professional manner
• Previous financial services management and/or consumer lending experience is a plus
• Excellent written, verbal, customer service and interpersonal skills required; good time management skills
• Proficient computer skills with specific emphasis on Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; Salesforce experience strongly preferred
• Capable of analyzing data and building reports to summarize performance; strong attention to detail; and the ability to exercise sound judgment
• Committed to Sunlight’s core values: Passionate, Genuine, Fair, Talent-Focused, Honest, and Scrappy
Sunlight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sunlight complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Sunlight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sunlight’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.