Garage Door Technician
Our Garage door company is seeking an ambitious Service Technician or someone who is looking to become a residential Garage Door Technician to join our organization. Our Service Technicians are responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining customers’ garage doors, and take payment for our products and services. We are looking for a couple of experienced technicians with some garage door experience. If you have these qualities please apply.
• Install/ Repair/ Replace residential garage doors and garage door openers
• Offer/sell related services and products
• Adhering to all codes, regulations, and safety standards
• Play a role in creating an excellent customer service experience every time, building relationships with long-term customers
• Ability to drive a company service vehicle.
• Maintain company truck and inventory on service vehicle
• Availability may include evenings and Saturday.
• One year garage door repair and installation experience preferred or construction background.
• Ability to analyze every customer’s garage door system and offer recommendations on services and products
• Must have a commitment to providing our customers with an Excellent Service Experience.
• High school education or GED.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Background check and drug screen (condition of employment)
• Must be dependable and punctual
• Company Provided Truck