Digital Product Manager
Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is looking for a Digital Product Manager to develop and support product strategies and projects associated with our consumer-facing digital experience. This role will own optimization of our consumer-facing digital 1003 and loan portal software, along with how this software is integrated and interacts with our loan origination system. This role will be working cross-functionally and require partnership and heavy communication with vendors, internal teams, and end-users.
• Will be the key point of contact and manage the partnership with Blend, and other 3rd party vendors
• As the product owner, you will be responsible for knowing Blend’s initiatives and road map
• As the Digital Product Manager, you will champion and collaborate with the WCM leaders to prioritize and decide if, what, and when, new Blend features and functionality should be integrated into WCM systems and processes.
• Work directly with WCM leadership to align the Blend road map with WCM strategic vision
• Develop a strong working knowledge of existing business processes across the organization
• Ownership of digital experience systems support to include the following:
• Review, test, and plan for vendor releases as they pertain to existing infrastructure
• Create and maintain features documentation to compare what we are currently utilizing
• Existing System Advanced Support
• Creation of ROI, impact, and metrics around system enhancements and projects
• Internal/External experience surveys to guide strategy around vendor conversations, enhancements and/or process improvements
• Work with WCM Project Management and Application Development teams on developing requirements associated with more complex digital technology projects
• Own work associated with Encompass business rule, screen/form, pipeline, dashboard, reporting, and integration optimization strategy associated with our digital experience
• Perform QAT activities on technology initiatives
• Expertise with Blend loan software required
• 3 – 5 years of Encompass Administration/Technical experience is nice to have
• Experience in developing or executing business requirements
• Knowledge in generating process documentation
• Experience with process improvement projects
• Product Management experience preferred
• Experience with MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Demonstrated ability to engage and manage multiple project initiatives simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively present statuses, challenges, and recommended solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business, computer science or related field or equivalent experience preferred
• 3 -5 years in the Mortgage Industry
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events