Inside Sales Representative
Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team amplifies the awesome attributes and untapped potential of each brand while retaining the original name and soul. At Elements Brands, we are growing our Wholesale Inside Sales Channel. We have a startup feel, and a focus on collaboration, results, and learning fast. Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and Fast 50, we are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further – Inside Sales Representatives are critical to this plan. We are very excited to meet you!
Inside Sales Representative: As a member of our Inside Sales Team, you’ll experience advanced level sales training, hone your expertise as a sales professional, work collaboratively with our marketing department, and create meaningful financial results for the company and yourself. You will train with and report to a veteran Inside Sales Manager with 20+ years of experience.
Talking to people is second nature to you. You listen intently, analyze inflection, pain points, and lead conversations to the result you want–you aren’t afraid to be told “No”. Using a consultative sales approach, you engage customers with product information and solutions. You are resilient and not easily deflated. Must have a clear speaking voice and be highly organized. No previous inside sales experience is necessary to succeed in this role. Full training, and patience, will be provided for the right candidate.
• Researching and contacting businesses by phone to open new accounts and increase sales in existing accounts
• Emailing content to prospects
• Entering lead, prospect and sales data into our CRM (NetSuite)
• Follow up via phone and email to both prospects and existing customers
• Close sales and enter orders
• Be an effective communicator and natural conversationalist
• Be goal oriented and focused on results
• Be highly organized and a master of daily time management
• Enjoy learning about new products, sales tactics, and be an avid learner
• Have a basic competency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Be comfortable in small company environment where your role will be evolving and growing over time
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive base salary
• Uncapped commission structure (we want you to financially benefit from the results you produce)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave