Executive Administrative Assistant
As the world’s leading manufacturer of spun yarns, our goal is to deliver customer value through exceptional yarn quality and unparalleled service. Our success is the direct result of our relentless commitment to providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to the driver of our organization, our customer.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide nearly invisible support to the CEO and EVP, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day‐to‐day workflow, and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Executive Administrative Assistant to the CEO and EVP will perform, coordinate, and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support. This will enable the CEO and EVP to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s growth goals.
• Maintain the CEO and EVP’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
• Schedule all meetings and travel, including prioritizing meetings and communicating all relevant details to participants
• Balance conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
• Ensure CEO and EVP are prepared for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting
• Conduct, compile, and present research on potential funders, partners, and other topics
• You’ll work with senior leadership staff to collect and assemble information for presentations, projects, and strategic planning
• Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between CEO, EVP, and external contacts
• Facilitate, build and monitor relationships including tracking contacts in database and managing follow-up
• Handle phone, email, and postal mail inquiries and respond appropriately
• Draft and edit correspondence, articles, reports, and presentations; transcribe meeting notes
• Coordinate and manage special projects, including working collaboratively with staff to assure projects meet deadlines
• Take on tasks to support the work of Parkdale programs and operations and overall mission
• Work as a member of the team, willingly providing back‐up support for other EAA co‐workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals
• You have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Proven organization and time management skills to complete a high volume of varied responsibilities in a fast-paced setting with excellent attention to detail and the belief that no task is too big or too small
• Superb communication skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise, clear, and compelling style
• Produce well thought‐out, professional correspondence free of grammatical and spelling errors
• Proficient in all MS Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent relationship builder; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion, and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders. Must also demonstrate the ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information.
• Skilled in all aspects of planning and project management/Able to take an idea from concept to completion.
• Resourceful, strategic problem-solving ability with a fun, positive “can do” attitude and fun sense of humor
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org