Billing & Collections Clerk
In 2018, Killingsworth Environmental was acquired by Anticimex, a vibrant and diverse international company with over 80 years of experience with state-of-the-art offerings to provide our commercial and residential clients with the most efficient, accommodating, and environmentally friendly service possible. Our vision is to be the global leader in preventive pest control. We are changing our industry and we want you to join us.
The Billing & Collections Specialist will accurately close service orders and actively work with Killingsworth’s Receivables.
• Verify accuracy of charges on accounts prior to closing service orders.
• Answer incoming telephone calls to collect payments and discuss account activity with customers.
• Contact customers for payment on past due balances.
• Meet bi-weekly and month-end deadlines.
• Work with multiple departments to achieve individual and departmental goals.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Required Skills/Abilities: A passion for Customer Service and
• Basic understanding of Accounts Receivable.
• Quick learner with strong oral and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to solve problems and adapt to change.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
• Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associate’s degree or vocational school training preferred.
• Full-time employment
• Paid on-going training and in-depth orientation
• Paid time off including eight paid holidays
• Several health insurance options with Cigna medical network
• Prescription drug program
• Life insurance, 100% company paid (with options to buy up)
• Long and short-term disability, Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity insurance options
• 401(k) Savings Plans (Traditional & Roth)