Director of Operations/Executive Assistant
Quickly growing, exciting Christian Donor Development Consulting Firm established in 2020 is seeking a 30-40-hour/week Director of Operations/Executive Assistant. Blessings Brokers’ mission is to partner with ministries to fuel their vision and have them become reality. This vital position supports the Founder/ CEO and is empowered to provide internal structure and optimize Blessings Brokers’ operations. This position will work remotely most of the time.
• Create systems and processes for effective and efficiency for Blessings Brokers clients and team members internally.
• Choose and implement a recommended Project Management Software for the team for effective communications of client and internal initiatives.
• Capture new processes and create a document to set a standard
• Manage CEO calendar and schedule meetings/Zooms
• Monitor Info@blessingsbrokers.com and firstname.lastname@example.org mail: reply to emails, log and add potential clients to pipeline
• Answer Blessings Brokers telephone line (currently One Talk).
• Monitor Blessings Brokers Website and respond to emails
• Correspondence/ensure branding on all correspondence
• Input hours
• Meet with CEO one-on-one
• Create agendas for Blessings Brokers Team Meetings and CEO meeting
• Attend client meetings, take/publish minutes/task assignments
• Ensure payroll accuracy, including entering client hours for the CEO
• Work with Accountant to manage all expenses (
• Provide client hours in a timesheet
• Research for content, create, write and publish Blessings Brokers Newsletter
• Provide google analytics from websites to Blessings Brokers Team
• Issue payments for monthly charges;
• Plan Blessings Brokers Team Retreat
• Insure annual renewal of all software and websites
• Lead onboarding of new employees
• Other duties as needed
Education and experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree and/or a proven record of professional success are required.
• Non-profit experience and knowledge of the not-for-profit sector is highly desired.
• The successful applicant will be a detail-oriented team player who possesses strong computer skills and enjoys creating systems and processes with attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Ability to attend to detail and ensure the accuracy of data
• An understanding of and a commitment to the mission of Blessings Brokers
• Demonstrated ability to use personal computers, project management software, and various Microsoft Office applications
• Effective organizational, planning, communication, and interpersonal skills
Compensation and benefits:
• Salary/hourly rate commensurate with experience.
• Benefits are being a vital part of a growing team making significant impact in the world to fuel organizations with their God-sized visions.
• Insurance and 401K not yet available at this time but working to implement in 2021.
Send resume to email@example.com