Assist with organizational procurement and inventory management activities. On the job training will be provided.
• Assist with the data input and maintenance of an automated procurement system.
• Process quote requests, requisitions, and purchase orders in an automated procurement system.
• Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships.
• Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues.
• Monitor supply pricing, reporting all discrepancies to the department manager.
• Assist corporate and remote location personnel with inventory management tasks such as supply organization, and routine stock cycle counts.
• Update and monitor central and remote inventory data, ensuring that par levels are appropriate and in line with supply usage.
• Provide organizational support regarding the specifications, proper use, and safety of supplies in collaboration with the appropriate departments.
• Work closely with others in the procurement function and review
• opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
• Adhere to any health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self, staff and visitors
• The ability to travel to all CEENTA locations.
• The ability to work on-site.
• Predictable, reliable and prompt attendance.
• Professionalism: Demonstrate integrity, resilience, accountability and ethical behavior.
• Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Building Partnerships: Identifying opportunities and acting to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals
• Initiative: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
• Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
• Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
• Managing Work: Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Associates degree is required.
• Experience in supply chain is required.
• Knowledge and experience in a healthcare setting is highly preferred.