Senior Retail Ambassador
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for fashion, health and fitness. We are looking for organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail. Availability: 15 – 20 hours a week
• Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients
• Assist the Fit Atelier Team in daily store tasks and projects
• Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
• Style clients and help them find the perfect outfits.
• Offer an exceptional level of customer service, rooted in strong product and brand knowledge
• Greet every client with a smile and willingness to help
• Inspire teammates to create and maintain a good energy shopping and fitness experience that keeps clients coming back for more.
• Exemplify enthusiastic, positive behavior and be willing to provide solutions to clients requests
• Demonstrate an understanding of all systems, policies and Fit Atelier standards
• Ensure the floor is constantly re-stocked and merchandise is presented up to Fit Atelier’s standards including constant straightening of racks and hangers.
• If there is a class, provide support to the Fit Atelier instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
• Work as a cohesive team with all Fit Atelier staff members to ensure efficiency
• Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the retail team
• Maintain product knowledge for all Fit Atelier retail operations and class offerings
• Maintain Fit Atelier aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
• Spearhead cleanliness and organization in both the retail and studio sides of Fit Atelier including taking out the trash, wiping down weights and equipment and sweeping of the floor
• Must have customer service experience
• Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
• Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
• Must have a positive, can-do attitude
• Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
• Must have superior organizational skills
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a note about why you want to work at Fit Atelier.