Cheyenne International is seeking a full-time CRM Assistant (Customer Relationship Management). If you are looking to put your business education to work and may not know where to start, we have the perfect entry-level position for you. Learn all aspects of the business from the ground up with the opportunity to work closely with all departments of the company while working side by side with top management every day. Our Company has an entrepreneurial spirit, which means that your ideas and opinions will be heard, and your opportunity for growth is real. Candidate will assist the CRM team in furthering existing projects, assisting in the development of new company-wide projects, and helping the department grow. Candidate should have interest in learning about Customer Relationship Management platforms and how they impact the company’s goals and objectives.
Position is traditionally in-office located in the Montford Park area of Charlotte, however due to COVID-19 the position is currently a mixture of in-office and work from home until otherwise stated.
• Perform data manipulation and prep for CRM platform
• Assist with the day to day tasks as it relates to the CRM platform
• Ensure data quality
• Manage reporting
• Assist in all CRM related projects
• Assist the CRM Coordinator and CRM Manager with administrative tasks and requests
• Create and update CRM materials, reports and/or presentations
• Oversee and organize administrative projects related to the CRM
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
• Strong interest in CRM, primarily Salesforce Platform, is preferred (certification not required).
• No issues working in the tobacco industry
• Strong integrity and decision-making ability
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
• Hands-on, detail-oriented mindset
• Expert oral and written communication skills
• Strong ability to work independently, set priorities and solve problems
• Ability to be a critical thinker
• Team-player attitude
• Dependability & professionalism always
• Understanding or willingness to learn CRM functions and concepts
• Interest in data and data modeling
To apply, submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.