AVP of Processing
Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
• Manage a staff of Processing Mangers daily to ensure preset goals are met.
• Ensure that loans are processed within specified Service Level Agreements.
• Train, motivate and guide team members in all functions of management to achieve highest level of performance.
• Work with other Operations and Sales Department heads to resolve any loan quality concerns.
• Handle escalations with borrowers, loan officers, and team members in a timely, prompt, and professional manner.
• Interview potential manager and processing candidates as needed.
• Participate in the development, documentation, training, and implementation of departmental policies and procedures
• Provide coaching and promote a professional team effort.
• Conduct performance planning and reviews, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
• Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs offered by WCM.
• Responsible for forecasting departmental staffing needs based on projected work-load
• Communicate with Director of Processing on training needs, department issues, and personnel escalations/concerns.
• Deliver proposals and new initiatives to the VP of processing to enhance processor workflows and customer experience, focusing on AI and automation
• Five + years of processing or mortgage operations experience
• Three + years of management experience.
• Excellent knowledge of FHA/VA/Conv guidelines, a plus
• Excellent customer service skills
• Current knowledge of loan processing and automated underwriting systems (Encompass a plus).
• Prior experience in process improvement and automation, a plus
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events