Social is a full-service design studio located in Rock Hill, SC. We are a laid back, progressive studio, making exceptional work for exceptional clients.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years work experience at a design agency or part of an in-house creative team, a passion for design, and most importantly a desire to grow, learn, and collaborate to make great work.
• Positive attitude, team player.
• Desire to learn, grow, and collaborate.
• Clearly articulates ideas, receptive to feedback.
• Strong communication skills and professionalism.
• Attention to details and passion for the craft of design.
• Self-motivated and ability to manage your time, balancing efficiency and excellence in your work.
• High standards for personal performance.
Duties will include:
• UI/UX focus.
• Developing sitemaps, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
• Create highly polished interface design for the web and mobile applications.
• Collaboration with team and clients.
• Lead small projects solo and supporting on larger projects.
• Identity design for new and established brands.
• Print material design for marketing campaigns and collateral materials.
At SDH we look out for our own. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment as well as competitive benefits to help balance work with life.
• Full-time remote during Covid.
• Employee provided 100% health coverage (medical, dental, vision).
• 3% simple IRA retirement match.
• 2 weeks paid vacation right from the start.
• 12 paid holidays.
• Generous family leave policy.
• Social spend allowance (technology, conferences, health & wellness).
• Team activities.
• A focus on work-life balance.
Pay will be inline with experience. Open to remote currently but local to the Charlotte, Rock Hill area is preferred.