Part Time Barista – The VUE
The Barista is responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer. He/she is also responsible for educating customers about our premium coffees and teas. The barista fulfills any other duties and represents the coffee bar in a professional manner.
• Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
• Follows all company drink recipes and procedures.
• Develops an understanding of coffee and tea regions and the various differences in flavor and blends.
• Proficiently prepares blended and cold drinks provided by the store.
• Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
• Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner.
• Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty.
• Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations.
• Maintains efficient, friendly service.
• Entry level position.
• Maintains positive Company morale and professional attitude.
• Excellent verbal skills.
• Well-organized and detail-oriented.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
• High School degree or GED.
• Must be able to work from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• 2+ years customer service experience.
• Successfully pass a drug test.
• Barista experience.