Rose Gold Rebel is looking for the next team member to join our close-knit tribe. Started on Etsy in 2016, our company has been named a top 100 Etsy shop and we opened our brick and mortar print boutique in Plaza Midwood in 2018. Our company designs, prints, and embroiders personalized apparel and gifts for every occasion. We are continuing to grow, and our work environment is fast-paced and never boring! Be prepared to dive in head-first from day one with our hard-working team.
For this position, we are looking for someone to design and embroider jackets, blankets, hats, etc. This is a job that requires a high attention to detail as each item is made to order and our customers expect everything to be perfect for their special occasions. You will also need to work quickly and efficiently, as we can get between 50-200 orders every day, and have a quick turn time of 3-5 business days for production.
What you will do:
• Design the embroidery file based on the customer’s specific order from our list of preset fonts/layouts.
• Pull items for embroidery, ensuring they are fulfilled accurately per the customer’s order ticket.
• Match embroidery files with their orders and embroider the items.
• Troubleshoot any issues as they arise with the machines.
• Package and label orders, being sure to check for quality control.
• Pay is $12-13/hr based on experience and roughly 25-35 hours per week depending on the previous week’s sales.
• Be able to work at least 25 hours per week between the hours of either 8AM – 2PM (1st shift) or 2PM – 8PM (2nd shift), Monday through Friday. Work days and times will depend on the team’s workload and schedule.
• A clean legal record and be willing to undergo a background check prior to employment.
• Experience with embroidery machines is a requirement for this position.
You’re good at and enjoy:
• Working with technical equipment.
• Being thorough and detail-oriented when completing tasks.
• Working quickly and efficiently to meet daily production goals.
• Communicating and engaging in a close-knit, team-oriented environment.
• Staying organized and keeping a clean working environment.
• Problem-solving and Multi-tasking.
It’s extra awesome if you:
• Listen to 90’s rap.
• Enjoy sipping Rose and craft beers.
• Love neon signs, everything blush and palm leaf print.
• Have a chill, can-do vibe.
• Capable of physical movements requiring the use of legs, wrists, hands and/or fingers including kneeling and bending.
• Repetitive arm and wrist use. Frequent and repetitive movements.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to be on the feet standing/walking up to 4 hours per day.
• Comfortable working around sharp objects like box-cutters and embroidery tools/machine
Please send all resume’s + cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line write (we’re checking for your attention to detail here!): “Lead Embroiderer – RGR – “your favorite 90’s song name.” In the body of the email please include which shift you prefer, 1st or 2nd.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you!