Service Technician – Providence Row Apartments
Responsibilities included the preparation of vacant apartments for move-in according to NWR standards of excellence. Complete service requests for residents as delegated by the Service Supervisor in a thorough manner focusing on customer service. Complete tasks/service requests on the property including but not limited to grounds, pet areas, common areas, etc. Participate in the preventative maintenance programs and required documentation.
• Meticulously maintain curb appeal, keeping grounds and all common areas free of trash, debris, and pet waste throughout the day.
• Prepare vacant apartments for move-in; making repairs/replacements as needed to maintain the level of expectation of residents, ownership, and management.
• Removal/storage of trash items left in recently vacated apartment homes according to policy to reduce liability.
• Complete service requests in a timely and thorough manner considering budgetary restraints.
• Must be available to participate fully in on-call rotation.
• Snow/Ice removal as needed.
• Operate pools/hot tubs/saunas, etc. and maintain on a daily basis to ensure the safety of residents and update records as required by Municipality.
• Report any maintenance issues/concerns to Service Manager.
• Complete special projects and preventative maintenance as delegated by Service Manager.
• Troubleshoot all systems on property from mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, and electrical including diagnostics, and report to Service Manager if unable to remedy the issue.
• Comply with environmental/Operations and Maintenance procedures.
• Must have minimum 1+ years of experience in multifamily industry or related
• HVACC certification
• Successfully pass a drug screen
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week and on-call hours
• CPO certification strongly preferred
• Basic knowledge of painting, electrical wiring, plumbing, carpentry, appliance service and repair, heating, ventilation, HVAC systems, pool service, and chemicals, use power and machinery properly and safely, and computer systems
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Good Communication skills (both written and verbal)