Workday HRIS Analyst
Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is looking for an HRIS Analyst who will be responsible for assisting in supporting system updates, program changes, integration with new and existing systems, and overall user and business process support. Accountable for managing the report development, creation, generation, and communication which could include dashboard metrics, testing, and quality assurance of reporting, data mining, and special projects. This individual will assist with system configuration, development of an efficient user-focused experience, and the streamlining and automation of processes for all platform-related workflows.
• Responsible for driving people analytics initiative. Provide management support to the HR function in the areas of people metrics, complex reporting, and predictive analytics.
• Ensures the design, development, and distribution of standard ad-hoc reports and integrity of key HR data sets to facilitate insight and decision making by management and staff.
• Create dashboards/scorecards and executive presentations on key HR metrics.
• Identifies training needs of end-users, super users, and system administrators. Develops training content and facilitates the delivery of training and instructional support to facilitate user productivity in collaboration with internal and/or external resources.
• Work cross-functionally to develop trust while relying upon data to present an idea or alternative solution
• Participate in requirements gathering. Document current and propose future process flows, provide configuration, and design options, gain HR sign off, test, and implement changes in a controlled and documented manner.
• Assist with regression testing, controls, and documentation alongside release of any new functionality changes to the current configuration environment.
• Serve as the Workday systems subject matter expert, especially regarding adequate security settings, while continuing to develop connections and best practices from other HR system implementations and integrations.
• Assists with developing and administering service level agreements, control standards and issue escalation matrix to ensure policy and process compliance.
• Assists with developing, documenting, and managing shared business processes. Prioritizes business processes based on impact risk and importance to business operations.
• Manage new projects and coordinate with other HRIS team members and other departments.
• Identifies and analyzes root causes of issues impacting systems functionality and user experience through system testing and user feedback. Recommends, evaluates, and implements business process improvements, technology solutions and/or updates to improve and enhance the system.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in human resource information systems or related technology required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with systems testing, administration, and reporting required
• 1-2 years’ experience working in Workday ERP, Workday Advanced Reporting experience required
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of employees and management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong experience with Data Transformation (EIB, XML, XSLT, other)
• Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the upmost integrity, period.
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• You take your work seriously, but not yourself. You like to have fun at work!
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet Insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events