Front End Developer
Since 2002, Aceyus, Inc. has provided software solutions to companies with enterprise-level contact centers. With a foundation of expertise in the telecommunications market, we have developed an advanced portfolio of products and services specifically for the contact center environment. We create reporting, computer telephony integration (CTI), and resource management solutions that work in harmony with established market-leading solutions.
We are a small but quickly expanding company, with corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC, a Support & Development Lab in the Chicago area, and many team members working remotely across the United States. We have a reputation for bringing personality to an otherwise unimaginative industry – we value employees that have their own unique sense of character, out-of-the-box problem-solving capabilities, and a collaborative spirit.
Aceyus, Inc. is seeking an exceptional Front-End Developer to join our team. This full-time position will work with and support the Marketing & Product Strategy Team. Main responsibilities will be to create functional design for a range of design platforms, such as: websites, email, social platforms, and more. If you have the following skills and experience, we want to speak with you!
• Generate & maintain functional design for a variety of digital platforms including websites, social media, landing pages, email marketing, and more
• Produce custom innovative solutions for web design issues to ensure company websites are visually appealing and improve usability experience
• Build artistic and original designs with a keen eye for detail and implementation of best practices related to web standards, mobile & responsive design, and ease of use
• Creates web-based applications and architecture (i.e.: state management, data flow, and view transitions)
• Work closely with internal team and clients to understand needs and develop new ideas to provide engaging & creative solutions.
• Models via prototypes, comps, etc.
• Ensure existing websites, social media platforms, and email marketing up to date
• Remain abreast of changes in design trends, user interface, and front-end coding best practices
• At least 5 years of professional design experience in similar role developing websites and web applications
• Design experience for mobile and/or responsive websites is highly preferred
• Experience with Single Page Applications (SPA) and full-stack development is ideal
• Familiarity with agile workflow and tooling (Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.) preferred
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and focused on quality
• Must have a passion for great design and creating the best user experience for employees and clients
• Must be self-motivated and a team player
• Takes responsibility and ownership of work
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize to manage time and meet deadlines
In addition to being a team-oriented, supportive, and fantastic place to work, Aceyus offers a competitive benefit package with multiple plan choices including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and supplemental insurances. Basic Group Term Life and Long-Term Disability are fully paid for by the company. Aceyus also offers a 401k plan with a 4% company match, paid holidays, and a generous vacation policy with 16 days of PTO in the first year and higher accrual rates with tenure. Our full-time employees also have access to an educational assistance policy.