Software Engineer I, Risk Technology
Responsible for developing and delivering software to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional and non-functional requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and is aware of the development practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Understands and utilizes basic architecture components in solution development. Codes solution and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria. Executes automated test suites (integration, regression, performance); collects results and flags issues. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Adheres to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to code deployment and release. Individual contributor.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
• 3 years of overall experience
• Java Development: 2 or more years of experience
• GIT/Bitbucket or Subversion
• RDBMS Experience
• Object-oriented programming
• Understanding of CI/CD tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, and Artifactory
• Experience in Agile Development Methodology
• Kubernetes, Containers
• Spring, – Hibernate / JPA, Maven
• Web Services / AWS / Rest / GraphQL
• Oracle Exadata, MS SQL Server
• Micro services
• B.S or M.S in Information technology /Computer Science