Paid Media Strategist
Union is a digital-first agency that partners with ambitious and progressively-minded clients to deliver powerful digital brand experiences. Our work – whether it’s a fully-enabled corporate platform, branded connected-device experience, playful touchscreen kiosk, edgy product microsite or a tightly-woven client acquisition campaign – always combines results-driven enterprise-level strategy, industry insights research, award-winning design, rich-media content and leading-edge technology.
We’ve worked hard to establish an open, collaborative and creative studio environment over the past decade, and we are continuing to grow. We’re looking for a Paid Media Strategist with proven experience in digital marketing using paid media. Platforms used include Paid Search (AdWords & Bing), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest), Display Advertising (AdWords & Various DSP’s), Remarketing (AdWords, AdRoll, Various DSP’s), Video Advertising (YouTube) and more. Candidates should have 2+ years of industry experience and have a track record of small-and-large wins. Candidates should be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
This person will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns, providing the exploration and analysis needed to determine campaign optimizations in order to achieve client CPA and ROI goals. They will be responsible for providing media strategy and planning, thorough analysis within Analytics platforms, identification of KPI’s using various attribution models, measurement planning, delivering key performance insights reports for each of their client assignments, day-to-day management of various paid media campaigns across a number of clients. This person will be responsible for continual refinement and enhancement of campaign performance, managing timelines, budgets, and constant review of media investment consumption vs planned.
• Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
• Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience managing and executing high budget paid media digital campaigns across channels
• Deep knowledge of analytics platforms
• Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
• Ability to work effectively within a team to develop solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
• Meticulous attention to detail and overall product quality
• Confidence in presenting work and ability to interact comfortably with the team and clients
• Ability to conceive and develop solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment
• Commitment not to just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries, and creating work that makes a difference
• Team player (those great personality types that people love to work with)