The Administration Manager is responsible for several areas that are key to success for Prochant, a healthcare revenue cycle management outsourcing service. In this role, you are responsible for office management, human resources, regulatory & compliance management, some financial duties, and special projects as assigned. The purpose of your role is to plan and coordinate administration procedures, ensure that human resources responsibilities are met, and oversee other facets of the organization. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct.
• Administer Prochant’s regulatory compliance & Human Resources.
• Manage new employee onboarding, employee offboarding, benefits management, and other human resources responsibilities.
• Organize time sheets, expense reimbursements, and submit payroll bimonthly.
• Corporate Office Management – Manage order and payment of supplies, software licenses, equipment, services, etc. and prepare monthly expense reports for accounting. Coordinate vendor relationships, such as landlord, internet, phone, CCTV, shredding, storage unit(s), water, and others.
• Calculate monthly and/or quarterly revenue share payments for referral partnerships. Calculate commissions for our sales reps.
• Follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable and give report to CEO, CFO, and General Manager weekly.
• Assist CEO, CFO, and General Manager with projects and tasks as assigned.
• Answer the company’s main phone line, assisting callers and routing calls as required.
• Coordinate with employees on travel arrangements. Coordinate with the Sales & Marketing team on various trade shows, user conferences, and corporate events.
• Bachelor of Arts or Science, or licensed healthcare certification as RN, LPN, RRT, RT
• Exceptional computer skills to include competency in Microsoft Office.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in Office Administration and/or HR.
• Health Insurance
• Gap Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term / Long Term Disability (company paid)
• Term Life Insurance (company paid, employee can elect additional)
• Full suite of CHUBB supplemental insurance plans, including: Disability Income, Level Term Life, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
• Floating holidays and paid time off
• Pre-Paid Legal
• 401K with company match