This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 9612 Ashley Green Court: $690,000
- Neighborhood: Concord
- Realtor: Ryan Massey at The Redbud Group
- Features: Two-story foyer, beautiful living room with stone fireplace and built-ins, great kitchen, entertainment room with projector, spacious bedrooms
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 full & 2 half bath, 4,432 square feet
Inventory continues to decrease month over month, according to recent real estate data. But your dream home is still out there. If you’re on the hunt, here are 10 houses I’m loving on the market right now.
Why we love it: Recently renovated, this three-bed has a white kitchen, charming, cozy living room, freshly updated bathrooms, and cool accents like a sliding barn door in the main bedroom.
- Neighborhood: Revolution Park
- Realtor: Bobby Sisk at Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,260 square feet
- Notable features: White kitchen, charming, cozy living room, freshly updated bathrooms, sliding barn door in the main bedroom
Why we love it: All of the updates are gorgeous on this Windsor Park ranch, but the kitchen steals the show. I love the white backsplash, black floating shelves, and metal. The green wood carved accent wall in the owner’s suite is another hidden gem.
- Neighborhood: Windsor Park
- Realtor: Breanne Contreras at Found Realty LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,509 square feet
- Notable features: 4 bedrooms, fabulous owner’s suite with walk-in closet and green accent wall, incredible kitchen with floating shelves
Why we love it: It’s the great entertainers layout for me. From the gracious front porch to the open kitchen and living areas to the custom light fixtures and updated bathrooms, this two-bed checks a lot of boxes.
- Neighborhood: Belmont (the neighborhood, not the city)
- Realtor: Matthew Means at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,090 square feet
- Notable features: Close Optimist Hall, curb appeal, custom light fixtures, great layout, stylishly updated bathrooms, fenced-in yard, back deck
Why we love it: This house looks humble (in the cutest way) but the layout is surprisingly spacious with five bedrooms. Other highlights include arched doorways, high quality built-ins, first-floor owner’s retreat, and a fresh white kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Enderly Park
- Realtor: Ryan Cox at Daedalus Realty LLC
- Specs: 5 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,535 square feet
- Notable features:Arched doorways, high quality built-ins, tasteful finishes throughout, first-floor owner’s retreat, fresh white kitchen
Why we love it: The A-frame stone entry does it for me, and the recently stained wood floors, backyard with a stone patio, and cozy living room are nice, too. The current owners also use the guest house above the detached garage as an Airbnb.
- Neighborhood: Cotswold
- Realtor: Billy Shugart at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,806 square feet
- Notable features: Guest house above garage, curb appeal, generous lot, recently stained wood flooring, great backyard with stone patio
Why we love it: Confession: I love everything about this house, from the thick moldings and classic shaker doors to the entertainers layout and outdoor living spaces. Plus, there’s a separate in-law suite.
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- Realtor: Ken Riel at Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 1,693 square feet
- Notable features: Tree-lined street, curb appeal, covered and screened-in front porch, entertainers layout, small backyard with in-law suite and outdoor living spaces, stylish accents
Why we love it: If the curb appeal and streetscape don’t win you over immediately, perhaps you’ll love the living room with a fireplace and built-ins, spacious kitchen, owner’s suite, and fenced-in yard. The house is totally move-in ready, but I think I’d paint the walls and cabinets for a slightly brighter look.
- Neighborhood: Chantilly
- Realtor: Rachel Frazier at Genevieve Williams Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,048 square feet
- Notable features: Adorable streetscape, idyllic exterior, living room with a fireplace and built-ins, spacious kitchen, generous owner’s suite, fenced-in yard
Why we love it: This dreamy painted brick ranch has a gorgeous front porch, designer finishes, spacious bedrooms, white kitchen, wood flooring throughout, and a partially covered patio, all on a .75-acre lot. The outdoor living area is particularly dreamy.
- Neighborhood: Town And Country Estates, SouthPark area
- Realtor: Sri Burugapalli at Kronen Realty Inc
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 2,546 square feet
- Notable features: Gorgeous front porch, designer finishes, spacious bedrooms, white kitchen, wood flooring throughout, partially covered patio, .75-acre flat lot
Why we love it: Recently renovated, this four-bed has all the high-end modern touches you could ask for, like white oak flooring, shaker cabinets, stylish fixtures and finishes, modern tile in the kitchen and bathrooms, and a paver patio with a fire pit.
- Neighborhood: South Charlotte
- Realtor: Keith Rumbley at Everlamb Residential
- Specs: 4 bed, 5 bath, 3,238 square feet
- Notable features: Popular white exterior with black windows and trim, white oak flooring, shaker cabinets, stylish fixtures and finishes, modern tile in the kitchen and bathrooms, paver patio with a fire pit
Why we love it: This house is funky in the best way. From the geometric doors and windows to the light wood panelings to the sleek cabinetry. The owner’s suite alone is stunning.
- Neighborhood: Landsdowne
- Realtor: Mike Abernethy at eXp Realty LLC
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 3,033 square feet
- Notable features: Modern design, funky exterior, wood accents, sleek cabinetry, 5 bedrooms, chic owner’s suite