Front Desk All-Star
Mood House offers the massage membership for high performers. This is a place where mental and physical wellbeing intersect – we help our members get to the next level in their health, careers, and lives.
Our team is driven, enthusiastic, and creative. We are always growing, learning, and improving, together.
If you want to be a part of building something special from the ground up, with the opportunity for rapid advancement, this might be the place for you!
• Check-in and check out clients for massage and meditation classes, providing exceptional customer service
• This role involves cleaning & laundry tasks during every shift. Must love things clean and organized!
• Facilitate infrared sauna sessions for clients and answer questions they may have.
• Answer calls and texts from clients – must be energized by multitasking.
• Become an expert at our booking software and membership program.
• Manage front desk retail sales (very limited selection).
• Must have strong verbal skills, with the ability to write polished client-facing communications.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have evening and weekend availability.
• Competitive hourly wage
• W-2 Employment Status
• An inspiring, aesthetically pleasing work environment
• Infrared sauna access
• Employee discount on services
• Ample, free parking
Email the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Front Desk Inquiry [your name]”:
• Your full name and phone number
• Your resume
• A brief description of why Mood House might be the right fit for you
• Your work availability for scheduling purposes