Tour/Training Sales Consultant
Plant-Tours.com is a leader in tour guide and audio training systems sales and rental programs for industrial and manufacturing facilities in North America. Training and tour guide systems include audio devices, headphones, microphones, etc. to allow groups of guests visiting factories to hear the tour guide that leads them through the noisy areas and for training and communication to take place between factory staff. This position requires the candidate to have at least 3 years of outbound sales call experience.
Candidate must work Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If schedule demands dictate, possible to work earlier and/or later hours to fulfill and properly complete duties and responsibilities. Personal responsibilities/phone calls should be handled on personal time, not during work hours. Lunch break: 30 minutes daily. Periodic breaks to be taken throughout the day.
· Successful candidate has a measurable record of success in outside telephone sales calls and a passion for using their skills, experience, and enthusiasm to call on our existing customers and to drive sales of additional products and services.
· Primary duties are as follows: Contact existing customers via telephone to cross-sell our company’s products and services to our existing contacts, other contacts within the same facility, associated corporate facilities and central purchasing contacts for multiple facilities.
· Expectation is for a candidate in role to make a minimum of 70 calls per day and to speak to 10-15 actual prospects per day
· Position must qualify and send out 3-5 Demo Kits per day (15-25 per week)
· Qualify prospects and make recommendations on product selection
· Schedule and make follow up calls on all sales contacts on a timely basis
· Work quickly to close sales and fulfill customer needs in every way/various applications of the products we sell.
· Coordinate with GM/Office Manager to obtain existing customer and potential prospect list to call on a daily basis
· Report results to GM weekly during account review
• Must be totally focused and organized with solid follow-through. Must be professional, courteous, curious, and able to aggressively pursue new business.
• Must enjoy making outbound phone and video calls to warm leads and then to cold-call new referral prospects. This position is not appropriate for someone who is fearful or hesitant of calling existing customers and new prospects. This is not an in-bound order-taking position.
• Candidate is naturally friendly, talkative, and is very comfortable quickly establishing rapport with strangers over the phone, developing relationships over time, and asking for the order and not be reliant on emails or messages which are less productive and effective than phone calls.
• Professional business casual attire at all times.
• Requires basic computer skills including Word and Excel. Must master PlantTours forms, Method CRM program after training, and be accurate/proficient in all.
• Candidate must possess solid character and integrity as a requirement while playing an integral role in our company.
• Must be aggressive in promoting PlantTours Communications Company sales/profit and overall business success. Complete loyalty is expected and required.
• Personality requirements: upbeat and positive attitude, naturally affable and friendly, and customer service oriented, able to accept critique and direction, cool and level-headed.
• Must be drug and alcohol-free.
• Goal-oriented, can-do work ethic is required and expected in every area of job duties and responsibilities.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org