RNMC is in search of a data-driven, team-oriented, growth-minded SEO Specialist. If you are skilled in optimizing sites for SEO, proactively driving traffic, testing, competitive analysis, and reporting. This is the place for you.
This role requires deep search engine optimization knowledge as well as a desire to get into the nitty gritty to optimize what currently exists. This job will cover both on-page SEO and local SEO citations for clients.
Competitive salary + bonus opportunities:
• Bonus: 7.5% at the end of the year by meeting agency MBO’s.
• We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners, and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, and a generous vacation plan.
• Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized (technical/mechanical and content/keyword)
• Preparing detailed strategy reports
• Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
• Writing, optimizing, and implementing metadata
• Identifying schema markup opportunities
• Writing effective SEO content for blogs and sites
• Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Staying updated on SEO strategies and algorithm updates
• Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
• 1-3 years of experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and/or content marketing
• Expertise of search engine optimization practices
• Up-to-date knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Knowledge of Local SEO best practices and strategies
• Proficient in SEO-related tools/platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz.com
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Effective communicator in a business setting, including presentations, email, and verbal communication
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a plus
• Experience working with the home services industry is a plus
• Experience working in a digital agency is a plus
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and reporting/analysis examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.