Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North and South Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout western North Carolina each year.
At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty, and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote an environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Professional to join our OrthoCarolina team in Charlotte.
OrthoCarolina’s Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will develop, implement and analyze a variety of digital marketing practices including paid search, display advertising, paid social media, remarketing, and search engine optimization.
This individual must be enthusiastic and self-driven with the ability to work both independently and contribute to a fast-paced team environment.
• Design, develop and monitor digital media campaigns including paid social media.
• Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
• Implement on-going user experience testing for ads, placements and landing pages.
• Development and design dynamic landing pages.
• Work closely with content development team to implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
• Collaborate with partners and drive SEO optimization
• Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
• Remain current on ever-changing industry best-practices.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years of hands-on SEM experience with a passion for digital marketing
• Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports for clients and internal teams.
Compensation and benefits:
• A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment
• Competitive salary package
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Short/Long term disability insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Voluntary Home/Auto insurance
• Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance
• Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft
• Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Profit sharing plan