Sales – Senior Account Executive
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships? Would you like the opportunity to work with billion-dollar brands? How would you like to represent these billion-dollar brands to P&G’s retailers on Day 1? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a Senior Account Executive with us! We are looking for Senior Account Executives who bring a minimum of 2+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite Sales organization.
As a Senior Account Executive in Sales, you will need to be highly motivated and skilled in drawing insights from data. Successful Senior Account Executives have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, while solving complex problems through critical thinking. We hold national P&G Sales Senior Account Executive onboarding sessions at our Global Headquarters in Cincinnati every 6 months, and your work team will provide you with the training you need to enable you to make an immediate impact on our businesses.
Apply today to maximize your potential and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities in Sales!
• Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to develop winning joint business plans
• Lead and improve our distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
• Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
• Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
• Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights
• Improve our selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies
• You have strategic customer relationship building skills, and you would thrive selling our products to national retailers
• You have trade fund management experience, and you’re comfortable using data to drive the best promotion decisions
• You leverage data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for P&G and its strategic customers
• You have joint business planning experience, and you can quickly uncover customer needs to deliver winning pitches
• You’ve been a people manager, and you know how to elevate team performance
• Have a BA/BS from accredited university
• 2+ years of relevant CPG Sales or customer business development experience
• Have a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel on the job
• Be willing to immediately relocate
• Be willing to relocate throughout a career
• Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Have experience leading change and developing organizations
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills