Are you a team player who demonstrates creativity and strong communication skills? Are you detail-oriented? Do you have a flair for retail and a passion for the customer experience?
Diamonds Direct is in search of a creative, self-motivated, energetic individual to expand upon our brand affinity in the Charlotte market.
The Marketing Manager will serve as a brand ambassador by cultivating and maintaining community partnerships, communicating with local media, and designing and implementing events and promotions. They will also aid in social media management, digital reputation management, and lead internal marketing functions. This position will manage the Diamonds Direct SouthPark location as well as their luxury watch boutique, ECJ Luxe.
The ideal candidate will have an established professional network that includes connections within the community such as; local business owners, area media outlets, and philanthropic and networking organizations. Experience with jewelry or luxury goods are a bonus!
This position is full-time and works as part of a multi-state marketing team, reporting to the Vice President of Charlotte as well as the Regional Marketing Manager. The work environment is fast-paced, engaging, ever-evolving- and most importantly, FUN!
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field of study
• Minimum of 3 years of related professional experience
• Superior planning and organizational skills
• Exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal
• Excellent networking skills, ability to act as a brand ambassador who can exemplify the brand image at all times
• Able to effectively and efficiently multi-task and manage multiple events and projects simultaneously
• Local community member with established contacts preferred
• Experience leading a team preferred but not required
• Some nights and weekends required