Inside Sales Representative – Product Care
Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges, and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging, and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
The Insides Sales Representative will manage a portfolio of existing customers, deepen relationships to grow business with those customers, and generate new business through executing sales campaigns.
• Drives sales growth through a knowledge-based selling approach – Carries sales quota for portfolio of customers and meets/exceeds that quota; Builds deep understanding of customer needs through research, open-ended questioning, and analysis; Leverages product knowledge to deliver solutions to each customer; Holds regular discussions with customers and distributors via phone and virtual online tools to investigate new opportunities
• Leverages Virtual Consultative Approach – Develops deep understanding of customer needs through research; Can take customer from basic order to problem-solving dialogue to solution offering and closure via phone; Delivers personalized insight and custom solution rooted in Sealed Air value proposition to customers; Can easily discuss value of product suite and cost of solutions with customers and complete appropriate sales in timely fashion
• Drives Sales Planning and Growth – Creates a sales, profitability, and growth plan for the assigned portfolio that identifies how to drive profitable growth with existing and potential customers/distributors
• Demonstrates Market and Solution Knowledge – Understands and clearly articulates suite of Sealed Air Product Care Solutions, products, campaigns, and programs to portfolio of customers; understands sector/industry needs and economic drivers, and provides key strategic customer feedback and insights back to support partners to strengthen solution suite in marketplace.
• Maintains Accounts – Provides support to maintain customer accounts by establishing relationships, effectively addressing problem/resolution situations, maintaining appropriate margins, and following up on customer questions and new application inquiries quickly and efficiently; ensures customer satisfaction/retention with Sealed Air Product Care solutions
• Drives Profitability Improvement – Works closely with Marketing teams, distribution channels, and other support partners to regularly review and improve regional account profitability, margins and growth strategies; partners with Marketing to launch new solutions and campaigns to assigned accounts
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with CRMs and various sales tracking tools