Established in 1996, Moonlight Creative is a locally-owned and award-winning marketing agency. Our mission is simple: To help our clients share their stories with the world. We believe that when authentic stories are shared with the right people, it sparks connection, value, and opportunity.
Our Marketing Master should have the passion and experience for crafting solid marketing strategy that incorporates creativity with real-world results. You enjoy big picture thinking but know successful execution lies in the details. Whether you’re crafting a marketing campaign, managing social media, building brands, or writing content, you’re up for the challenge of innovating fresh content and supporting new ideas.
Beyond your marketing prowess, we’re looking for someone who is a…
Dreamer: You dream big. And then you’re able to translate those dreams to achievable results. You never stop learning and aren’t afraid of new challenges.
Doer: You have stellar skills. You can manage multiple projects and clients with skill and grace. You’re an initiative-taker with an intuitive balance for asking thoughtful questions and getting things done. You are a team player who works to anticipate needs and thrives in a collaborative environment.
• 4-year degree in marketing, advertising or related field
• 3+ years marketing experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Copywriting, copy-editing and proofreading skills – including the ability to write clear, compelling copy for a variety of brands
• Marketing strategy and plan development experience
• Brand building and/or brand strategy experience
• Digital, social media strategy and content marketing experience
• Creative campaign development experience
• Strong relationship management skills – both internal and client-facing
• SEO/ SEM experience and familiarity with Google Analytics
• Experience with WordPress
• Company-paid health coverage
• Matching 401K plan
• Flexible work schedule
• Dessert-friendly atmosphere
• Team bowling, cooking classes & yoga (eventually again!)
Sound like you? Send us your resume and a few samples of your copywriting or past branding projects to firstname.lastname@example.org!