Operation Christmas Child Processing Center Associates
Serve with Samaritan’s Purse as an Operation Christmas Child seasonal employee and you will work side-by-side with thousands of volunteers to help bring Jesus’ love to children around the world. When you work in one of our processing centers, you help facilitate the processing and preparing of millions of shoeboxes for distribution to children in need. You are acting as the hands and feet of Jesus Christ to bring joy to children, families, and communities. Operation Christmas Child has seasonal job opportunities for qualified, dependable, and committed individuals who have the desire to be part of this meaningful ministry. You, or someone you know, may be an ideal candidate to serve in seasonal associate positions at the Charlotte Shoebox Processing Center. This will require a commitment to work the duration of the processing season, from mid-November until the project is complete (generally around mid/end-December).
Positions are temporary, full-time (40+ hours per week including Saturday’s), with both first and second shift available. Requirements include a clean background along with professional and church references.
• Data Entry Keyers – (alphanumeric and 10 Key) – Responsible for the keying of information from a scanned image on a computer screen. Must possess excellent keying skills with a high level of accuracy.
• Cash Processors – Cash handling experience required. Responsible for the preparation of cash donations for processing.
• Mail Processors – Responsible for the sorting of incoming donor correspondence.
• Team Coaches – Candidates with supervisory, team, or volunteer leadership experience are needed to lead teams in warehouse, shoebox processing, mail, and data entry operations.
• Forklift Operators – Must have Forklift certification and experience on sit–down forklifts.
• Dock & Warehouse Workers – Unloading and Loading large boxes containing shoebox gifts. Heavy lifters must be able to lift at least 60 lbs.
Applications will begin to be reviewed in September. You may apply in-person at the Charlotte Processing Center as of September 28, 2020.