Consultant – Marketing Operations
You are responsible for the creative strategy of our internal communications and social media channels, including development and execution across all digital platforms in the Verizon Consumer Group – Customer Service organization. This will require planning, development, and implementation of the overall social media strategy for VCG Customer Service in order to support and improve user adoption and digital marketing efforts. You will specifically lead all social media support and content development efforts to drive engagement and active participation.
• Managing and overseeing social media content across various channels including but not limited to: Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Training internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
• Building relationships with stakeholders and partner teams to provide social governance.
• Design creative graphics for social media communication campaigns and strategies for our employees.
• Actively tracking and policing social content published by teams within the Customer Service organization to ensure that they meet social guidelines.
• Develop graphics and digital artwork for communication campaigns for Go-to-Market/Go-to-Channel projects, programs, and products to drive adoption and improve effectiveness.
• Create digital and email communications for all channels within Customer Service for daily, weekly, monthly and priority communications/campaigns.
• Produce engaging, visually appealing content that is exciting and also brand-compliant.
• Equipping leadership teams with the necessary tools and resources to get up-to-speed and active on social media.
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Four or more years of relevant work experience in Social Media and/or Digital Marketing.
• Two or more years of experience in Graphic Design.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications: Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Willingness to travel 25% or less of the time.
• Experience with following brand guidelines and visual identity toolkits.
• Degree in Graphic Design or Communications
• Communication skills: ability to effectively collaborate with external business partners, stakeholders, and vendors.
• Experience with Google Docs and/or G Suite (or collaborative workflow tools such as Slack, Flow).
• Experience with motion graphics, animation, short-form video.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications: InDesign, After Effects, and Lightroom.
• Experience with performance metrics, analytics, and social media KPIs.