We are passionate about customer service and require that all Zippity Outdoor Products employees- regardless of the position- are willing to go above and beyond for our customers and their co-workers. We are looking for someone who loves talking with customers with understanding and the willingness to solve their problems.
All new employees will start out briefly in the warehouse. This is part of on-the-job training designed to accelerate your knowledge of our products to help set you up for success in this position.
• General customer service inquiries
• Answer phones, assist or transfer to correct person
• Provide technical expertise and support to customers who have installation questions (you will be given plenty of time to be comfortable with this)
• Manage LTL, UPS and FedEx Claims
• Customer returns
• Respond to general customer email box
• Assist project consultants as needed
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. You need to come across with warmth and enthusiasm on the phone and email
• Good at gently delivering and navigating bad news regarding uncontrollable issues such as shipping problems
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to think creatively
• Easy going, confident, friendly, fun to be around
• Detailed oriented
• Loves to improve the process and make it better
• Embraces a lean culture and works towards a lean environment
• Proficient with software systems such as Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word, and Office)
• Able to navigate new software systems with ease. We use Odoo, which is a web-based accounting and ordering system that is not common. We will provide training, but we need a candidate who can grasp new software easily.